Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: custom priority language

custom priority language 15 years 2 weeks ago #7084

• samstar
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm trying to edit the values for LBL_HIGH, LBL_Normal and LBL_Low to a custom value. Where do I need to go to change these values? Attempts at changing english.php were futile.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:custom priority language 14 years 11 months ago #7323

• Woodj
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Samster

I've been trying to do this also...

I just went through every php file i could find and edited those, along with the arrays where they were mentioned, not a fun job, but much faster if you use a find tool instead of reading it (took me a while to twig that one >__< ).

It is my understanding that you have to also edit the database tables to the new fields, or else it wont show. The support ticket i got said this
jos_rstickets_tickets table ( using phpMyAdmin or something similar) at the TicketPriority column and instead of:

enum('low', 'normal', 'high', 'xxxx' ) (xxx = custom one)

use:

enum('low', 'normal', 'high', 'xxxx' )

(im not sure what tables need to be edited, so it could be a slow process going through them all, i know this one does, but i think some others too).

I know that is quite vauge, but that is my understanding.

Hopefully, you can take it and run with it, getting this resolved.

Regards!

*edit*

You'll have to edit the php after each update too apparently, because it gets overwritten....im not sure about the tables though)
The Cookie Monster reminds me of myself - we both love cookies....
Last Edit: 14 years 11 months ago by Woodj. Reason: adding extra information
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!