Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Presale questions: Is the code encoded? and...

Presale questions: Is the code encoded? and... 15 years 1 month ago #7021

Hi,

I am interested:

1. Is the code encoded or not?

2. Can I have have custom fields? I want to be able to add more fields. For example.. can I use RS Forms to create new custom fields for RSTickets?

3. When I file is attached to a ticket, are the user able to see the attached files ... later ... when they view their old tickets?

4. Can I have more than one attached file?

I know that everything is possible, if the code is open. I do have some basic HTML, PHP, MySQL skills .. and I am interested if I will be able to modify the code to fit my need.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Presale questions: Is the code encoded? and... 15 years 1 month ago #7027

• fr3em1nd
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am interested:

1. Is the code encoded or not? Y

2. Can I have have custom fields? I want to be able to add more fields. For example.. can I use RS Forms to create new custom fields for RSTickets? Y

3. When I file is attached to a ticket, are the user able to see the attached files ... later ... when they view their old tickets? Y

4. Can I have more than one attached file? N

I know that everything is possible, if the code is open. I do have some basic HTML, PHP, MySQL skills .. and I am interested if I will be able to modify the code to fit my need.

Re:Presale questions: Is the code encoded? and... 15 years 1 month ago #7028

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,
1. Is the code encoded or not?

THE FULL VERSION OF RSTICKETS! OR ANY OTHER RSJOOMLA! SOFTWARE IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE ENCODED!

If you are using the tryout version, yes, it is encoded, that's why it's a tryout.

The other answers are correct.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
Last Edit: 15 years 1 month ago by octavian.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!