Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Multiple contacts for a customer

Multiple contacts for a customer 15 years 1 month ago #6904

I am evaluating RSTickets for purchase and there is a feature I need that does not seem to be included, but maybe I am just not seeing it.

I have customers that have multiple representatives that can open tickets. Is there a way that these multiple representatives can view each others' tickets?

Example:

Joe and Pat both work at Paper Co.

Joe opens a ticket with support through RSTickets

When Pat logs in and clicks on "My Tickets" she can see Joe's ticket.

A second feature is a History of tickets which would allow users to search through their past tickets to pull up historical communication on closed issues. I believe this is already part of "My Tickets", but I am not sure.

If these features are not included, what is the process that I can go through to get them?

Thank you for your help,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multiple contacts for a customer 15 years 1 month ago #6920

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

As long as Joe and Pat are staff members and have the permissions configured properly they will be able to view each other's tickets.

Upon closing a ticket ... this is not deleted. Closed tickets can be reopened and you can perform searches through this category.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Multiple contacts for a customer 14 years 7 months ago #8651

I set up a group and assigned 2 users in the hope that the Group could act as a company and 2 users are from that company who wish to submit a ticket.

However when I logged on as one of those Users it appears that I have control of other peoples tickets.

Am I doing something wrong or is it just not supposed to work like this?

I have a requirement where multiple people from a company will be submitting reports and need to see each others tickets.

rgds
George

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!