Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Send email when issues are closed

Send email when issues are closed 15 years 2 months ago #6563

• pushyar
  • Fresh Boarder
I am finding that the Customer is not notified when tickets are closed. How can I make this happen?

It is very important that the customer be notified when a ticket is resolved.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Send email when issues are closed 15 years 1 month ago #6828

I agree. Is there a work around in the system that will send an email when a ticket is closed?

Re:Send email when issues are closed 15 years 1 month ago #6838

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

RStickets sends out by default a notify email that the ticket will be closed in X number of days it it does receive any activity ( no reply ). This is configurable from the Components > RStickets > Configuration > Autoclose tab.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Send email when issues are closed 15 years 1 month ago #6847

So if I understand this correctly, a "notify" button will appear in the ticket detail after the "Days a ticket should go into autoclose status" time period expires. Once the "notify" button appears, an Admin can click the button to inform a Customer that the ticket will be going into autoclose (unless there is new activity).

Re:Send email when issues are closed 15 years 1 month ago #6890

• alexp
dick.eikenberg wrote:
So if I understand this correctly, a "notify" button will appear in the ticket detail after the "Days a ticket should go into autoclose status" time period expires. Once the "notify" button appears, an Admin can click the button to inform a Customer that the ticket will be going into autoclose (unless there is new activity).

Yes this is correct.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,

Re:Send email when issues are closed 15 years 1 month ago #6912

• fr3em1nd
  • Fresh Boarder
i guess what he means is that he want to be able to have an autoemail sent to the client whenever some staff closes it..

Re:Send email when issues are closed 15 years 1 month ago #6921

• alexp
fr3em1nd wrote:
i guess what he means is that he want to be able to have an autoemail sent to the client whenever some staff closes it..

This has been added on our TO DO list, but i can't give an estimate on when this will be ready.
Regards,

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!