Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: "Priority" question wont disappear from Form

"Priority" question wont disappear from Form 15 years 2 months ago #6539

Hello there,

I tried to remove the priority question (low to high)at RSTickets --> Configuration --> Ticket Listing --> [set to 'no']

.. but nothing changed.. I tried set Staff Frontend - Priority as well as Customer Frontend - Priority to 'no'

Am i doing something wrong?

thanx a lot! ;)

j
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:"Priority" question wont disappear from Form 15 years 2 months ago #6542

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

No, you are not doing something wrong. Those settings only allow you to display the ticket priority from the Tickets or My Tickets tab. Upon opening a ticket you will be able to see the priority.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:"Priority" question wont disappear from Form 15 years 2 months ago #6551

Ok so for the customer who writes a new ticket nothing can be changed, you mean? Customers will always see the 'priority' option?

Re:"Priority" question wont disappear from Form 15 years 6 days ago #7169

I'm interested in seeing an answer to this question. I'd like to hide the Priority menu from non staff users but can't work out which file I would need to edit, and probably which lines I;d need to comment out.

Please could you advise?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!