Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Add content (such as end-user instructions) -Solve

Add content (such as end-user instructions) -Solve 15 years 3 months ago #6355

This might be kinda a noob question, but here goes:

I would like to display content before the component, such as instructions, polices about turn-around times for tickets, which department is appropriate for what issue, etcetera. Maybe even a picture.

Can someone point me in the right direction for this? I have the RStickets paid version, and aside from my inability to do this simple thing, it works great! I love it!

Thanks in advance.
Last Edit: 15 years 2 months ago by octavian.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Add content (such as end-user instructions) 15 years 3 months ago #6356

Duh, that was a NOOB question.

Here's the answer (for those as new at this as me):

Make a module, put the info you want in the module, publish it to the menu item and Voila! Done.

(just don't call me a noob anymore) ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!