Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Advanced form editing

Advanced form editing 15 years 3 months ago #6148

• netager
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I'm currently testing RSFORM Pro with a great success for a online order form. The from is 100+ fields for 10 items. Basically, customer enters part number, price, amount and the form calculates total with shipping and my interest. But in current setup they can't check order status online or leave comments - only thru email. If I use RSTickets concept - it's perfect!

Is it possible or will it be possible in near future to edit ticket form to include drop down menus, field validation rules and additional attributes like
ONFOCUS="clearDefault(this)";

Thank you.
Last Edit: 15 years 2 months ago by octavian.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Advanced form editing 15 years 3 months ago #6150

• netager
  • Fresh Boarder
You have a great product as RSForm Pro already with all the functionality I need in terms of field management. SRTickets provides workflow that I need. Any plans on bringing RSTicket to RSForm level in terms of field management? It will make it not only a great help desk but a platform for developing online applications like online order workflow, etc.

Re:Advanced form editing 15 years 3 months ago #6151

• netager
  • Fresh Boarder
At least, can somebody tell me how to apply onfocus too the field? What file to hack?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!