Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: First tryout after installation

First tryout after installation 15 years 3 months ago #6061

Hello everyone and hello alex,
I just bought and installed the RSTickets component and during installation, everything turned out well 'success'. Then I wen up to the Components menu and chose RSTickets --> departments and got to the right page but got this error :
Please check that /var/www/vhosts/team-esport.com/httpdocs/components/com_rstickets/files/ is a directory and is writable (CHMOD 777) !
And it appears on every RSTickets page ...
I then went to check my components directory on the server but to my surprise, there is no /com_rstickets directory, where did the installation go ? I can't chmod it if it isn't there, do I have to mkdir ?

Thanks for the help,
Arnaud
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:First tryout after installation 15 years 3 days ago #7191

Have you found the solution after 3 months of no replies?

Maybe you should check the correct path. If the path is correct and the directory com_rstickets is added then check if the whole path of com_rstickets is set to CHMOD 777.

Are you sure the installation was a success on the server?? Maybe you have installed it on your own pc by accident?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!