Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: first email after assigning

first email after assigning 15 years 4 months ago #5917

Hi,

my system works as follows:
no tickets get autoassigned, there's a moderator who first checks if the msg is ok, and then he assigns it to a staff member. Right now the moderator gets an email saying there's a new message. But is there a way that the system shoots an email right after assigning it to a staff member?

also if the administrator changes it to a different staff member, that this person gets emailed?

If i need to edit some code, please let me know where. I got some basic understanding of PHP.

thanks,
Hein
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:first email after assigning 15 years 2 months ago #6571

• jennix
  • Fresh Boarder
did you ever get any help with this?

I need the same thing. Seems a no-brainer that an email gets sent when a ticket is assigned to a user...

Re:first email after assigning 15 years 2 months ago #6651

Me too :-)

I need an notification-mail to the staff member, when he get´s assigned to a ticket or when the admin change the staff-member-assign!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!