Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Layout enhancements

Layout enhancements 15 years 5 months ago #5715

• vittal
  • Fresh Boarder
Here are a couple of suggestions for layout improvements when viewing tickets:
  • Include the ticket number and title in the <title> element when you are viewing tickets. If you are an engineer jumping between a number of tickets, being able to see the ticket title in the browser history is very useful
  • When zoomed into a ticket, show the Department of the ticket and the Ticket title in the Joomla pathway area. (e.g. Home > Tickets > Tech Support > TECH1234 Some ticket foo). This gives you a bit of extra navigation context rather than just \"Home > Tickets\"
  • In the suggestion above, make the Department link to a pre-canned search that lists all the open tickets in the selected Department. This means a staff member who gets tickets mostly in one department can quickly jump to a list of the relevant open tickets.

Cheers
vittal
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Layout enhancements 15 years 20 hours ago #7219

• ralley
  • Fresh Boarder
I would agree completely with these comments. I really need to be able to sort tickets by department because the list of open tickets is too long for me to visually process without being able to sort somehow.

Also, the ticket number is of little use to me - and clutters up the interface - in the displayed list of tickets (ticket code/subject). It would be useful to be able to customize how this list is generated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!