Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Private notes and attachments

Private notes and attachments 15 years 5 months ago #5699

• vittal
  • Fresh Boarder
In ticket systems I've used in the past, I've always found it useful to have private notes and attachments, so that as a ticket is passed around internally with people chipping in with private comments. Eventually, a customer visible public reply can be added.

Without private notes, tickets tend to get bounced around internally by email, and all the bits of knowledge regarding the ticket get lost.

Cheers
vittal
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Private notes and attachments 15 years 5 months ago #5703

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

A ticket notes system is on our to do list.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Private notes and attachments 15 years 5 months ago #5714

• vittal
  • Fresh Boarder
Good to know. Bear in mind that private attachments to notes are really useful too.

Cheers
vittal

Re:Private notes and attachments 14 years 3 months ago #9508

• pnims
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Any update on when internal notes might be added to RS Tickets?

Re:Private notes and attachments 14 years 3 months ago #9556

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Unfortunately I cannot an exact date for this releases as we do not have a fixed date for our updates. All new revisions are announced in the respective components' changelogs and in our blog.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!