Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Does not send an inital email

Does not send an inital email 15 years 5 months ago #5676

Dear Alex,

Maybe this is more a wish than a bug, but when someone initally submits a ticket, I do not recieve an email. Maybe I missed something ... but can you help me

Kindest Regards,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Does not send an inital email 15 years 5 months ago #5677

• octavian
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

When a new ticket is added, the notification email is sent to the staff member that has that ticket assigned. Please note, if you set the department's ticket assignment type to 'static', this will not happen since tickets won't be auto assigned to staff members.

There's also a field in the department configuration area that lets you specify (one address per line) which addresses do you want to be notified when a new ticket is being added, regardless of the department's ticket assignment type configuration. This will allow you to set the ticket assignment type to 'static' and still receive notification emails.

Hope this clears things up a bit !
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Does not send an inital email 15 years 5 months ago #5735

All seems so simple now!

Thanks

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!