Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: italian language

italian language 15 years 6 months ago #5292

• prova
  • Fresh Boarder
hi! I would to know if i will purchase RStickets it will be possible to install italian language for the component? Thanks! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:italian language 15 years 6 months ago #5296

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

Yes, RStickets! is multi-language and the italian translation is available.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:italian language 15 years 6 months ago #5307

Is it also available in dutch? I downloaded the newest version, but there doesn't seem to be any language files other then english.php, nor is there any option to change the language.

Re:italian language 15 years 6 months ago #5315

• octavian
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

The language files (currently we have german, italian and spanish) are available upon request (submit a ticket and ask).
However, you can create your own translation by making a copy of english.php and naming it dutch.php (for example). Open dutch.php with any text editor and start translating the fields.

There is no option to select the language, it is automatically detected based on what language you have configured your Joomla!. For example, if you have a german translation and run your website in that language, RStickets! will automatically search for a file named german.php in his lang/ directory.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,

Re:italian language 15 years 6 months ago #5398

Hello,
i have buy RStickets, but where can i find the italian language???

Re:italian language 15 years 6 months ago #5403

• alexp
  • Thank you received: 180
Please submit a ticket and request for the italian language file.
Regards,

Re:italian language 15 years 5 months ago #5466

Hello Menno,

I also need it in Dutch. If you need to translate it by yourself, we maybe can help eachother?

Re:italian language 15 years 5 months ago #5509

Hi,

Maybe i can help also, i need a dutch translation as well,

Bert Bouwer

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!