Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RsTickets with no user login

RsTickets with no user login 15 years 6 months ago #5065

• liza
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I don't know if this is the right category to post on it.

I was asking if Rstickets can work with no need for users to login.

I installed Rstickets into my joomla site and I like it, But I want to allow any users use the site ( not the registered ) to send tickets through RsTicket.

Is this available, and if not, is there anyway i can modify the Rsticket to fit my need.

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RsTickets with no user login 15 years 6 months ago #5067

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

Unregistered users can also send a ticket. They have to fill in the Email and Full Name fields and an user account will be automatically created for them, along with the ticket, and the login details will be sent through email.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:RsTickets with no user login 15 years 5 months ago #5474

• fswtp1a
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Is it possible that unregistered user after sending a ticket will not be automatically created user account?
Thanks!

Re:RsTickets with no user login 15 years 5 months ago #5582

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

In the latest revision of RStickets! (R12), you can select whether you want to allow unregistered users to submit tickets.
Unfortunately, if you want to allow them to submit tickets, a username has to be created since it's the \"glue\" that holds the ticket together (how can the user reply to a ticket message if he's not logged in ?)
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!