Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Calendar and Time for RSTickets

Calendar and Time for RSTickets 15 years 8 months ago #4396

I would like to be able to add a calendar and a time for call back as a custom field in RS Tickets. Any thoughts how I could make that happen?

I want my users to be able to submit a request and tell us when it is convenent to phone them back.

Thanks in advance,
Joe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Calendar and Time for RSTickets 15 years 7 months ago #4662

• sebmik
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm full agree with this ask. :woohoo:

I have the same needs, calendar and time !

Besides, I think, that for RSJoomla Team it can be just simple \"copy\" such custom field from RS Form to RS Tikets.

Re:Calendar and Time for RSTickets 15 years 6 months ago #5015

YES! that would be perfect!

Re:Calendar and Time for RSTickets 15 years 6 months ago #5027

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion, it has been forwarded to the project manager and will be taken into consideration. However, the new RSTickets! revision is already scheduled for next week.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!