Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSTickets - User Name to Profile?

RSTickets - User Name to Profile? 15 years 9 months ago #3985

Hi,

In RSTickets I have noticed something that should be corrected or wondering if this can be done?

When you view a ticket it has the username of the user who has submitted the ticket.

Is there any way of being able to click on the username and have it take you to their profile on the website?

This would be very helpful.

Kind Regards,

Chris
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RSTickets - User Name to Profile? 15 years 6 months ago #5215

I am having the same need.

Re:RSTickets - User Name to Profile? 15 years 6 months ago #5225

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. The project manager will review it.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!