Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Generating XML Output from Helpdesk

Generating XML Output from Helpdesk 12 years 4 weeks ago #16868

One of my customers wants to generate XML output from the Helpdesk - which he wants to use to update his CRM.

Typical example of data would be:

Customer Name
Problem category
Ticket status
Date of update

There could be more fields. Is this possible with RS Tickets Pro without any additional
coding? And if coding is required - will RS Ticket pro do the coding ? I am told its quite
simple, but I am not a techie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!