Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to transfer variable from php to asp

How to transfer variable from php to asp 13 years 1 month ago #13176

i have installed RSticket and really satisfied of it.

I have also designed in ASP a configuration control manager working in parallel with RSTicket.

I mean same customer DB but no relation, so today we update manually.

The only value that is equal in the user>contact/customer table is a unique identifier that we call "customer code".

As it is very well known it is not convenient to add or change default DB tables in Joomla so the contact field used as contact/user identifier equal to "customer code" is "Position".

I am not really expert of php so my question is the following.

Once that the user has logged in, how can i transmit the variable "position" from any page of the user to a ASP page?

how it is possible to open www.myweb.com/mypage.asp?id=something, where something is the value of "position"? (or any other field of user/related contact).

the relationship user/contact is always 1to1

Thanks for your help

Francesco

;) OBVIOUSLY MY COMPANY IS READY TO OFFER A COMPENSATION FOR YOUR SOLUTION YOU CAN MAKE YOUR PROPOSAL AT This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by ffordiani. Reason: UPDATE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!