Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Integration of RSTickets with Community Builder

Integration of RSTickets with Community Builder 13 years 3 months ago #12493

Is it possible to integrate RSTickets in a way that I can see in the Community Builder Profile of a registered user which tickets he has written?

Thanks for your reply!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Integration of RSTickets with Community Builder 13 years 3 months ago #12563

I would like to know this as well. i have installed community builder, and i would also like to tie the rstickets to the user. is this possible?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!