Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSTIckets Pro does not function as it does on the

RSTIckets Pro does not function as it does on the 13 years 11 months ago #10546

• drjjw
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

The submit ticket page on the RS Tickets Pro that I received does not have the same layout/function as it does on the demo.

There is no tab allowing one to toggle between My Tickets and Submit Ticket.

Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

MY submit screen is as below in the image; as you can see it lacks the toggle for My Tickets and Submit Tickets suchs the RSTickets Pro shows

Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by drjjw.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RSTIckets Pro does not function as it does on the 13 years 11 months ago #10556

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

You might be confused with RSTickets! (it has a tabbed structure).

You can see on the following link how RSTickets!Pro looks on the demo:

http://demo.rsjoomla.com/index.php?option=com_rsticketspro&view=submit

Regards!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:RSTIckets Pro does not function as it does on the 13 years 9 months ago #10944

• radis
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I kinda liked the "old" tab structure. Is there any way of having this back in pro edition? The demo looks pretty unattractive and could be a deal breaker!

Regards
Sam

Re:RSTIckets Pro does not function as it does on the 13 years 9 months ago #10956

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can create a tabbed in RSTickets! Pro by using the menu items that the component permits you to create.

Re:RSTIckets Pro does not function as it does on the 13 years 9 months ago #11036

• amohamm
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, i see you mentioned this before in RS Tickets Pro forum. Can you please show how its done. I just bought the component as well and i feel very disappointed. It doesn't look well. The formatting is so off :S

Re:RSTIckets Pro does not function as it does on the 13 years 9 months ago #11041

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Can you please be more specific at what exactly are you dissapointed of ? Any view is rather easy to modify the view files: components/com_rsticketspro/views (default.php file from within each folder).

CSS files:

components/com_rsticketspro/assets/CSS
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!