Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Wish list

Wish list 13 years 11 months ago #10497

• marcelke
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

One of my biggest wishes is to make it possible to ad a custom field in which you can show some text that can not be changed by the user who submits a ticket. This is very useful to me because I need to give some explanation or info in a text format that is needed to get the right and complete info in the ticket. See it as a tooltip that is shown in the ticket.

I remember that I mentioned this also when I bought RSticket many moths ago. The answer was that it might be in a future release. It is a pity that this is not possible yet. Shouldn't be that difficult.

It would also be nice if you can change the order of the custom fields.

For me these things really would improve the basic functionality and I hope it can implemented soon.

This is my only comment on RSTicket. I compared a few and RSTicket comes out as the best.

Kind regards,
Marcel
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Wish list 13 years 11 months ago #10502

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

This has already been incorporated in RSTickets!Pro.

This can also be easily implemented in RSTickets! with a little source code modification (simply add the HTML text to the page you wish to display it on): components/com_rstickets/rstickets.php (around the rst_content div).

A more flexible status and custom field management has been introduced in RSTickets!Pro.

You can test it here:

demo.rsjoomla.com
demo.rsjoomla.com/adminsitrator
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!