Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error installing reports plug-in

Error installing reports plug-in 13 years 11 months ago #10489

• imolin
  • Fresh Boarder
Get message # Install path does not exist
# JInstaller::install: There is already a folder called '/home/ashtabul/public_html/administrator/components/com_rsticketspro'. Please initially check whether:
• the Extension is already installed
• the file names in the XML file are spelled correctly
• there are no XML files listed inside the extension.xml file
• all of the files (not including XML files) are correctly listed in the extension.xml file and there are no duplicate entries
• there is an empty folder listed from a previous installation attempt

It could be that the plug-in is already installed, but I cannot see it on the list of plug-ins, nor can I see anywhere to actually generate reports.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Error installing reports plug-in 13 years 10 months ago #10704

Isn't the reporting function only available for the PRO version? If not, where is this reporting plug-in you are talking about? I've only seen the CRON plug-in for RSTickets.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!