Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Presales question with regards to tickets emails

Presales question with regards to tickets emails 14 years 1 month ago #10238

• jfvm
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I would be happy to buy the component if:

1. The ticket creator and me will receive a email message every time a ticket is created.

1.1. The ticket creator and me should receive a message every time a ticket is created by him/her and after he/she reply it.
1.2. The ticket creator should receive a message every time I reply his/her ticket.
1.2. The ticket creator should be able to reply the ticket directly from his/her email and this will create the ticket reply entry on the component and generate the email to him/her and me (see 1.1)

2. A ticket can be opened by the creator if hi/she replies again the email (see 1.2)

Also, can you confirm if the rstickets/paypal integration in on the way? This will be nice to have, not a requirement.

Thanks!
juan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Presales question with regards to tickets emails 14 years 1 month ago #10241

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

You can configure RStickets! to send an email to both the ticket creator and the staff member that responds to the ticket by going to Components > RStickets > Departments > select your department and selecting "Yes" for the "Customer receives tickets by email" and the "Staff receives tickets by email" options.

In order for the user and staff member to be able to respond to a ticket through his/her email you will have to install and configure the Cron plugin for RStickets!. You can read more about this plugin here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...ets-cron-plugin.html

There is no integration between RStickets! and PayPal. However you can consider using RSmembership in order to block access to the RSTickets! specific content. You can read more about RSmembership! here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...ship-user-guide.html

You can read the RStickets! product documentation here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...kets-user-guide.html

You can test both components on our test server:

demo.rsjoomla.com
demo.rsjoomla.com/administrator
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!