Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Wish List

Wish List 14 years 1 month ago #10120

Couldn't find this in the searches...

I thought maybe there would be a wish list within each component in the forum but oh well. :)

This is just a wish, mainly for the Departments and Groups.

It would be nice if there was an enable/disable or (publish/unpublish) button so that when you don't need to use a certain Department or Group, you can disable it or unpublish it and they will become inactive and the public will NOT see those.

As of now, you can only edit or delete standing Departments and Groups. In the future, i might not need a certain Department/Group but then again may use it later and that would help keep the settings and all i would have to do is just Enable it.

Hope others find this to be a useful suggestion. Any feedback would be great.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Wish List 14 years 1 month ago #10128

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Thank you very much for this suggestion. We have added this on the to do list for RSTickets! and it will be added to the component in it's future updates.

Re:Wish List 14 years 1 month ago #10132

Thanks. Look forward to that release as i'm sure others will find that very usefeul. I know i will. :)

Re:Wish List 13 years 9 months ago #10880

It's been over three (3) months. Do you know if there will ever be an update for this feature?..... or any updates at all for that matter?

Just wondering since it's been so long and not a single update for this software.

Thanks.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!