Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Frontpage blank

Frontpage blank 14 years 1 month ago #10113

• facturering
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ViVa Computers
I installed RSTickets today but on my website it stays blank. When i press tickets it should show but all stays blank. Anybody knows why?

Example: http://www.vivacomputers.nl/nl/tickets.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Frontpage blank 14 years 1 month ago #10118

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please try referring to the following article in the product's documentation:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...the-cron-plugin.html

Re:Frontpage blank 14 years 1 month ago #10161

facturering wrote:
I installed RSTickets today but on my website it stays blank. When i press tickets it should show but all stays blank. Anybody knows why?

Example: http://www.vivacomputers.nl/nl/tickets.html

Hey facturering, have you figured out why your site is doing this? It happens on my site as well.

My cron plugin is setup correctly, so i'm thinking it is something else.
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by divad011276.

Re:Frontpage blank 14 years 1 month ago #10179

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

In order to see if the error is indeed generated by the settings from the Cron plug-in or not, you can try disabling the plug-in from the Plugin Manager. If the error disappears then please double check the settings from the Cron plug-in.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!