Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Blank page

Blank page 14 years 1 month ago #10105

When i log in the backend admin area of Joomla and go to the drop down menu and click on RSTickets, i get a blank white page and i have to refresh the page again and then it will show. It does it also randomly when i click on configuration, staff, groups, etc... and i have to refresh the screen to re-load the page and see it.

I've tried in Firefox and IE7, IE8 and the same happens on all.

Also, this doesn't happen on every single click with RSJoomla, just randomly. But it does happen all the time after logging into the joomla admin backend and clicking on the RSJoomla Tickets Component.

This is the only component this happens with.

Any ideas why this is happening or if others experienced this?..... The component works it's just the random blank page sometimes.

*update*
This also happens on the frontend (client side). The page has to be refreshed to see it....hmm.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Blank page 14 years 1 month ago #10117

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please try referring to the following article in the product's documentation:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...the-cron-plugin.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!