Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can't submit php script for after form processing

Can't submit php script for after form processing 14 years 2 months ago #9956

Have just received a php script from a contractor that should submit RSFormPro input to our CRM, however, whenever I paste the script into the relevant area and click Save, I get the error message.

Method Not Implemented

POST to /administrator/index.php not supported.

It saves fine on the RSJoomla! demo site, and I've checked we have the latest version of RSFormPro. I've seen similar posts on other forums and they make reference to mod_security and say to contact your website host, but don't mention what the host actually needs to do. Is there anything else I can try on my end? If not, what exactly should I ask the host to check?
Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!