Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: paypal plugin question.

paypal plugin question. 14 years 2 months ago #9927

i downloaded paypal plugin for rs form. i made a component for "multiple products". now i want to be able to type in the number of products instead of chsooing a number from the drop down. so if i type f.ex. 3, it will still calculate the sum of 3 items times the price of one. and one more thing, how do i check out to pay pal after that, how should i implement the "pay now" button and get the sum on the pay pal bill. thanx...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:paypal plugin question. 14 years 2 months ago #9930

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

In order to achieve this it would be best not to use the PayPal plugin. You could create a checkbox group with the items you want to offer your users and add a textbox field to enter the quantity. Next you could place a custom script in the "Form Layout" tab that calculates the "Total" value based on what the user selects and use a script to send that amount to PayPal. You can see an example of the script used to send the amount to paypal in this forum post:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/forum/...ration-.html?limit=6
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!