Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error after transfer of site on distant sever

Error after transfer of site on distant sever 14 years 2 months ago #9918

• jple-lay
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I developed my site on my PC and I have just transferred it at my distant server.

Since, I have error messages like this one in admin:
Notice: Use of undefined constant _RSFORM_BACKEND_FORMS_EDIT_META - assumed '_RSFORM_BACKEND_FORMS_EDIT_META' in /var/www/la-gentilhommiere-de-normandie.com/la-gentilhommiere-de-normandie/administrator/components/com_rsform/admin.rsform.html.php on line 730

[color=]or this one on the site:[/color]
Use of undefined constant E_DEPRECATED - assumed 'E_DEPRECATED' in /var/www/la-gentilhommiere-de-normandie.com/la-gentilhommiere-de-normandie/components/com_rsform/controller/functions.php(871) : eval()'d code on line 1

Please, could you help me to understand why I have it.

Best regards.

Jean-Pierre
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Error after transfer of site on distant sever 14 years 2 months ago #9933

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

The first error is generated by a missing placeholder (RSFORM_BACKEND_FORMS_EDIT_META)in your language file. You can easily correct this by adding this line in components/com_rsform/languages/default.php:

DEFINE('_RSFORM_BACKEND_FORMS_EDIT_META','Meta Tags');

The second error is most likely generated by a custom script you have added to your form in the "Default value" property of a field or the "Scripts" tab.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!