Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: lil help in " Show or hide fields "

lil help in " Show or hide fields " 14 years 2 months ago #9876

hello there
so here is what i been trying to do

i have a radio with choices from 1 to 6
i want when the user chose 2 for example two text areas appear and so on

i read the whole guide here www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...-or-hide-fields.html

but couldnt understand some things

1st : so as i understand i should create all 6 text fields and give them id's and publish them ( not sure about the publishing )

then if text area 2 id was " two "
then the code if the user chose 2 is
if(document.getElementsByName('form[Radio]')[1].checked)
document.getElementById('hide').style.display="one,two";

dunno i am confused a bit over here

does any one have an example of a complete code ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:lil help in " Show or hide fields " 14 years 2 months ago #9888

• matt
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Sorry, but this javascript is for hiding fields, you like to show fields. Maybe someone good at scripts can help you.

Matt
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!