Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Configure Manage Submissions tab

Configure Manage Submissions tab 14 years 2 months ago #9857

• rsmol
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello! Sorry for my bad english...

How can I set width of some columns in Manage Submissions tab?

One field in my form contains long text and when i open Manage Submissions tab each submission is very high, because long text in one of the fields placed in column width=150px :(
Its very uncomfortable to look over submissions...

And one little question. How can i place "Manage Submissions" table to the front-end?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!