Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: space between fields

space between fields 14 years 2 months ago #9798

Hello,

There is no spacing between the components in the form. I´m trying to use <br /> ,margin/padding/cellspacing/cellpadding but nothing works for me. How can I get some space between the fields in the form?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:space between fields 14 years 2 months ago #9864

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

You can add space between your form's fields by going to the "Form Layout" tab, unchecking the "Auto-generate Layout" option and adding either cellspacing or cellpading to your <table> tag that contains your form. Foe example:

<table border="0" cellspacing="15">
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:space between fields 14 years 2 months ago #9872

• komita
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Can I take away space by doing this? I want the horizontal line between fields to be smaller than it is.

Re:space between fields 13 years 10 months ago #10797

Hello,

I added the recommended item

<table border="0" cellspacing="15">

as recommended, and also experimented with changing the number of cellspacing (like 5, 20, 50, 100, etc) but it had no effect on the appearance of the form. I was able to get the form to respond to the cell border number so what am I doing wrong? The auto generate is also turned of as per instructions.

Sincerely,
Howard

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!