Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Checkbox value is not available...

Checkbox value is not available... 14 years 2 months ago #9793

Hi Community!

I am using the RS Form Pro Modul and it works very well but I need your helb in one question.

I am also using checkboxes for confirmation of datas and so on, but in the register mail which I send after the registration is not a value for the check box - so I do not know if the user confirmed the checkbox or not.

Same situation if I try to use a checkbox as a mandatory field - it does not work because the confirmed check box can not tested....

Can anybody help me please?

Thank you
BR
Andreas
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Checkbox value is not available... 14 years 2 months ago #9863

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

Can you provide me a link to the form in question?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!