Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Group of input criteria to be auto-generated

Group of input criteria to be auto-generated 14 years 3 months ago #9780

Hi RS Forums! :D

I'm doing some medical billing forms for a company and would like to have the RSForm Pro auto-generate fields for input; basically there's the following fields:
"Rev CD", Description, HCPCs/Rates, Serv. Date, Serv Units, Total Charges, Non-Covered Charges, and an optional field.

Rather than add 20 or so duplicate groups of these fields, I'd like to have an "add another field" button that allows them to generate 1000 extra lines of this query.

How do I..... ?

Thanks in Advance!

~B
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Group of input criteria to be auto-generated 14 years 2 months ago #9945

Did you ever find out how to do this?

Re:Group of input criteria to be auto-generated 14 years 2 months ago #9946

dazzakiller wrote:
Did you ever find out how to do this?

I'm interested too... Did you ever find out anything regarding user adding fields as required?

Re:Group of input criteria to be auto-generated 14 years 2 months ago #9964

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

The only way of achieving this in RSForm! Pro is by initially hiding the fields and showing them one by one based on the user's selection. You can refer to this article from our site where it is explained how you can show/hide fields:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...-or-hide-fields.html

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!