Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Browse Button language

Browse Button language 14 years 2 months ago #9712

I'm trying to create a form that includes an upload field.
The site is in English & Greek but the browse button in both languages is displayed in Greek.

I searched the forum but did not found any answer
How can we solve this?
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Browse Button language 14 years 2 months ago #9761

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

The "Browse" button is defined by the browser, you cannot change the label. You could try using css to place an image over the button.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!