Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: error in radio button

error in radio button 14 years 3 months ago #9709

• ubo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, i have a problem with radiobutton in IE8
I write the function "onclick=" ib radiobutton, but this event starts only after second click. for example:
radio1 onclick="alert('radio1');"
radio2 onclick="alert('radio2');"

so, when i click radio1 nothing happend. after that i click radio2 and see massage 'radio1'. after click radio1 - can see message 'radio2'.

Thats mean the event go on only after second step...

This problem i have only in IE, in firefox all work correctly

Can anybody help me?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:error in radio button 14 years 3 months ago #9734

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

Can you please provide a link to the form in question?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:error in radio button 14 years 3 months ago #9752

• ubo
  • Fresh Boarder
thank's! I already solve the problem. I easily changed event "onchange" to "onclick", and problem was solved.
but now I have another trouble, if you can help - I would be very much obliged to you!
this link to my second trouble:
www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/forum/...714-reset-value.html

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!