Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Get the page title and show it on the form

Get the page title and show it on the form 14 years 3 months ago #9689

• kwezi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi @All,

How do I set my rs form so that when a user clicks on a book button it gets the title of the page (its a tour website) and shows the title on the form. The pages (itineraries) will have a book/enquiry buttom which takes them to the form itself. Thus want when the button is clicked the form should get the title and show it on the form (not hide it). I dont want to have the form on the pages themselves but a book/enquire link.

I have tried
$doc = JFactory::getDocument();
return $doc->getTitle();
echo $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'];

but it has not worked.

Does anyone know of how i can achieve this?

Many Thanks

Kwezi
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Get the page title and show it on the form 14 years 3 months ago #9722

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

You could try to add a parameter in your URL that stores the page titles then display it in the form(in a free text component). You can read more about this topic here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...can-i-catch-it-.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!