Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Custom submit button not displaying in IE

Custom submit button not displaying in IE 14 years 3 months ago #9676

Hi there,

My custom image for the submit btn is not showing in Internet Explorer (7&8) In firefox and safari it works fine. I followed the steps from the userguide, when I do the first version in IE I get a red X and in FF and Safari the button shows fine.
When I do the css version, in FF and Safari I also get the button only then the text "Submit Query" is over my button (that alreadt has its own text. And in IE the button shows only with a small X in the middle.

There are two ways of doing this:

1. Instead of a Submit Button, use an Image Button. In the "Image Button" field enter the relative path of the image. For example: www.mywebsite.com/images/submitimage.jpg.
2. You can add your own css class to the submit button by writing:

class="myclass"

in the "Additional Attributes" field. The css class should contain something like this:

.myclass
{
background: url(''images/submitimage.jpg'') no-repeat;
width: 200px;
height: 200px;
border: 0px;
}
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Custom submit button not displaying in IE 14 years 3 months ago #9681

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

Please make sure that you have specified an image for that button. If you do not wish to add a image you can simply use a normal submit button instead.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by andreic.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!