Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Adjust the width between a field title and the fie

Adjust the width between a field title and the fie 14 years 3 months ago #9621

Hello everybody

I am looking at adjusting the width (space) between the field name and the field in a module position Has anyone tried this. If yes can you post on where and how it can be done?

For example the Field Title is "Name" and the space between the Title and the Field is say 10 px I want to decrease this. Where can I find this. Went into my FTP and checked up public_html/components/com_rsformpro but was not able to identify it.

Thanks everybody in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Adjust the width between a field title and the fie 14 years 3 months ago #9656

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

This is most likely caused by your template and not by the CSS of the form. If you can post a link to the form in question we might be able to provide some directions.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!