Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: how to give choice of payment methods

how to give choice of payment methods 14 years 3 months ago #9614

• komita
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have two payment methods: paypal and check.

the paypal submit button works like a charm.

I want to add the choice to pay by check and have the form submitted, info to the database, and the confirmation sent.

I tried adding an image button but it goes to paypal.

Any help is great. Thanks, Lauri
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:how to give choice of payment methods 14 years 2 months ago #9652

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

At the moment, the only payment integration available for RSForm!Pro is PayPal. We will consider adding extra payment methods in one of our future revisions.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:how to give choice of payment methods 14 years 2 months ago #9782

• tharrson
  • Fresh Boarder
So would anyone have a script which on form submission checks to see if Paypal has been checked as the payment method and if not skips the Paypal plugin and gives the user different instructions?
For instance, look at my subscriptions form at
www.boquete-bajareque-times.com/index.ph...com_rsform&Itemid=64
You'll see I give three choices (radio buttons) for method of payment. If Paypal is not checked then I'd like to bypass the Paypal module and just give text instructions to the user. How to do this?

Ted

Re:how to give choice of payment methods 14 years 2 months ago #9811

• komita
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
here's what rsforms sent me that worked for us. we have radio buttons and if credit is checked it takes you to another page that says thank you upon hitting the submit button.

www.rsjoomla.com/component/rstickets/?page=ticket&id=16695

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!