Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: The Layout Tab has gone

The Layout Tab has gone 14 years 3 months ago #9578

• barry.jenner
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I updated this evening to RSform!Pro 1.2.0 rev 28.

Before the update I had turned off layout autogeneration.

Post install no layout tab to be seen just the components tab in the manage forms area.

Just above the components a box reads
Layout autogeneration has been disabled. If you add more components to your form, please make sure you add their placeholders in the HTML of the Form Layout tab or else they will not show up on your form at all.

Greatful for any thoughts where it may have gone .... or is .... or where I haven't looked yet!

Regards

Baz
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The Layout Tab has gone 14 years 3 months ago #9586

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

Please note that to perform the revision 28 update you will need to do it from the Extensions > Install/Uninstall. Please try running the update again and see if it helped.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:The Layout Tab has gone 14 years 3 months ago #9587

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please make sure that you have the following permissions correctly set on your site:

755 for /components, 755 for administrator/components, 777 for /media

After setting the permissions, please try downloading RSForm! Pro again from our site and install it. This will act as an update for your current installation of RSForm! Pro.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!