Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Dropdown Field

Dropdown Field 14 years 3 months ago #9515

I created a Drop-down field in my form called 'Country' with 100+ country codes in it. I have a database field called 'Country_Selected'.

Can someone show me a script that allows me to retreive the value in Country_Selected and match it to Country so that value shows in the form field? If I select a different value in Country, I want to save it so I can write it back to Country_Selected.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Dropdown Field 14 years 3 months ago #9591

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can refer to this article from the product's documentation where it is explained how you can populate a drop-down list from a table:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...st-from-a-table.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!