Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Email Users "To" field bug

Email Users "To" field bug 14 years 3 months ago #9510

• alexc
  • Fresh Boarder
This is an odd bug

When I setup the To: field parameter using {Email:value} as an example
When I test the form. I don't receive the confirmation. However if I add the
{Email:value} to CC field and test it. it works.

Then if I go and remove the CC field parameter it still works with just the To field. Its odd. It's a work around to make the To field work but very annoying for a paid product to have this happen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Email Users "To" field bug 14 years 3 months ago #9570

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

Are you using the latest revision of RSform!Pro(rev 28)? Also please make sure not to use the same address in the "To" and "From" fields.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!