Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pre-selecting Dynamic Drop-down with hidden value

Pre-selecting Dynamic Drop-down with hidden value 14 years 3 months ago #9504

I'm using the Dynamic Drop-down javascript http://www.joomla-form.com/form-examples which works brilliantly.

Now I would like to use a value passed from a previous form to pre-select one of the options. I have managed to capture the variable like this:
var passed = window.location.search
document.write(passed.replace("?courseid=", ""));

But I don't know how to get the 'passed' variable to pre-select one of the parent arrays.

Any ideas (btw I only know enough JavaScript really to break things!)

tia, Jake
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!