Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Is it possible to: Electronic Signagure + SSL Key

Is it possible to: Electronic Signagure + SSL Key 14 years 4 months ago #9426

• seanmd
  • Fresh Boarder
I have an RSform on one of my Joomla installations and was wondering if the following 3 issues are possible or if someone can help me with that. I should also mention that the form that we created is only available for people who are logged into the system.
1. is it possible to add somekind of an Electronic signature to the form. The goal is to make sure that the person who is actually filling out the form is the person in charge.
2. is it possible to show the information of the person that is logged in in the confirmation E-mail? This way a longed in person does not need to add his personal info into the form.
3. is it possible to secure the transmission with an SSL key? I like to secure the transmition of the data.

thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!