Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Cannot put form in article

Cannot put form in article 14 years 3 months ago #9386

Documentation on RSFormPro seems outdated. For example it is saying I need to "Publish the mambot" so forms will show in the article.

However the term "mambot" is nowhere to be found in Joomla 1.5.15 and even if they are now known as plugins - there is no option to "publish" the plugin.

I thought this would be straight forward - but it looks like the RS code and/or service is a bit green. I still have not had an answer to my ticket question. I am fairly sure I installed the plugin - but I don't know what the name of the plugin is within Joomla to double check. Also I used the {form 2} directive in the text but didn't seem to recognise it.

I have many other questions about this and other software from RS. But at the rate of getting an answer on this simple one - it looks like I will have to be very patient on getting answers to my other questions of the software I have bought.

It is a shame the documentation and software is not up to scratch.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Cannot put form in article 14 years 3 months ago #9387

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

We do not offer live support... so yes, it may take a while to get a reply. Our support policy is stated here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support-policy.html

"Mambot" is the equivalent term of "plugin" for Joomla 1.0x.

The plugin in question is named "Content - RSForm! Pro". As explained in the article, the correct syntax is: {rsform formId}.

The "formId" can be found in the Components > RSform!Pro > Manage Forms.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Cannot put form in article 14 years 3 months ago #9388

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

We have available a video tutorial also:

www.rsjoomla.com/tv/35-episode-3-joomla-...ticle-rsformpro.html

Please disregards the download process.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Cannot put form in article 14 years 1 week ago #10348

• Eudaimon
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, the video's would be quite helpful, but they do not seem to be loaded. I have flash player installed, but it tells me "movie not loaded ..."

Could you please test it, to see if it is just my computer? Thank you!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!