Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Get the email of the user directly

Get the email of the user directly 14 years 4 months ago #9366

• deus_073
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
Under the "Admin Emails" tab, under the field "Reply to" i don't wanna have something like " This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it " and this is because when i get an email from an user, i'd like to reply to his email, but this can't be done if i put " This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it " at the reply to.
I need a variable here.

I've tried putting "{Leave your valid email here:value}" but it didn't work.
It's a pain to copy the email address from the field, then hit "new mail", then paste the address in.

Please help.
Last Edit: 14 years 4 months ago by deus_073.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Get the email of the user directly 14 years 4 months ago #9373

• deus_073
  • Fresh Boarder
Please help? It's urgent!

Re:Get the email of the user directly 14 years 4 months ago #9381

• deus_073
  • Fresh Boarder
:<

Re:Get the email of the user directly 14 years 4 months ago #9391

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

If you have an email field in your form for the user to fill in you can use that field's placeholder in the Admin emails.For example if your field is named email just add the {email:value} placeholder in the From and Reply to fields of the Admin emails tab.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!