Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Need help please

Need help please 14 years 4 months ago #9353

• davidh
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there

New to this but loving the simplicity of Rs Form.

I need some help i created a web application form, working like a charm, but i am stuck with something i think u coders will laught at. So here i go..... no laughing.... when the form is submited it creates a entry in the database. I can see the records, all is well but I need a custom field starting from 3000 somewhere in the reporting side of the data submited in the form.

Meaning if i look at my reports on the form in the rsform frontend i want to see record 3000 and the data of the submited form, next record must be 3002 and so on adn so on...........

Spoke to of the RS GURu's, he mentioned something about adding a script............

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRooooooooooooooommmmmmmm over my head, please i need help getting this resolved.

Hope this make sence..

kind regards
David
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Need help please 14 years 4 months ago #9354

• davidh
  • Fresh Boarder
No worries got it working
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!