Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Mixing RSEvents Components with Paypal Components

Mixing RSEvents Components with Paypal Components 14 years 4 months ago #9238

I´m trying to mix the RSEventsPayment component with the Multiple product and the total component but when I do the submit, the paypal page marks an error about the email supplied:

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

, but if I delete Multiple product and the total component and leave the RSEventsPayment component it works fine.
So I was wondering if those components can´t be mixed.
What I want to do is kind of a shopping cart where besides the tickets, my users can select multiple services, how can I do it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Mixing RSEvents Components with Paypal Components 14 years 4 months ago #9253

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

In the current version of RSForm! Pro you can combine the two plug-ins and make a bundle payment at PayPal, because the tickets from RSEvents! and the purchased products from RSForm! Pro are not calculated together and so the payments are not handled together. The only way to achieve this is by separating the payments, create a registration form in order to permit the user to purchase tickets in RSEvents! and a service purchase form in order to purchase services.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!