Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: New to RSForm Pro - error on submitting form

New to RSForm Pro - error on submitting form 14 years 5 months ago #9096

• post2
  • Fresh Boarder
I've just started using RSForm Pro. I find the documentation on building the form fairly clear, but can't find anything on what happens to the data once the form is submitted! Does it all go into a database?

I built a basic form, at www.jamesschumann.com/index.php/componen...m_rsform/Itemid,150/

but when I press Submit, I get an error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /component/option,com_rsform/Itemid,150/ was not found on this server.

Is there something else I need to set up to get this to work?

thasnks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New to RSForm Pro - error on submitting form 14 years 5 months ago #9100

Hello post2

Yes, it all goes into your database but your data never gets that far. I have never seen an URL like yours (containing commas). It must be the webserver that cannot figure out how to resolve the URL and convert it into something that Joomla understands. I think some URL-rewriting tool is fooling you. That has to do with webserver/joomla configuration and not with RSForm.

Yours
Claus

Re:New to RSForm Pro - error on submitting form 14 years 5 months ago #9112

Thanks, Claus.

Yes, I'm using a plugin called SEOGenerator to make SE-friendly URLs.I guess I need to speak to them.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!